Keeping WordCamp Organizers Motivated After Setbacks

Home Forums Community Summit Discussion Topics Keeping WordCamp Organizers Motivated After Setbacks

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Josepha
    Participant

WordCamp planning is hard enough even if things go perfectly every time. I’d like to hear about teams that have successfully overcome major setbacks and how they kept everyone from becoming discouraged.

David Wolfpaw
    Participant

This would be an interesting topic. I definitely want to bounce ideas with more WordCamp organizers.

Xavier Borderie
    Participant

While I cannot give feedback (fingers crossed for the next one! 🙂 ), this could be an interesting conversation.

David Bisset
    Participant

Man, I could write a book. Wouldn’t mind having this talk, and converting it into some usual blog posts.

I although think on a similar line it would be a good idea to share some WordCamp horror stories or at least vent in a trusted, secure atmosphere. Either the summit or a coffee shop is suitable for this particular sideroad conversation.

Jen

This sounds better suited to the community team meetup since it only affects organizers.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The forum ‘Community Summit Discussion Topics’ is closed to new topics and replies.

October 25-26, 2014