Today we get to introduce you to six more speakers who’re joining the line-up at WordCamp San Francisco. We’ve got bloggers, developers, and writers ready to share their knowledge with you.
- Kathy Cano-Murillo is a writer/novelist, artist and founder of the award-winning site, CraftyChica.com.
- Brennen Byrne is the CEO and co-founder of Clef, a security plugin for WordPress.
- Ben Dunkle is a designer, professor and artist from Buffalo, NY. Ben is the designer of most of WordPress’ icons.
- Jennifer Bourn is a co-organizer of the Sacramento WordPress meetup and the Creative Director of Bourn Creative.
- John Eckman is the CEO of 10up, a digital agency focused on WordPress.