We’re excited to introduce you to another six WordCamp San Francisco speakers. You’ll be able to hear these fine folks share their knowledge at the Mission Bay Conference Conference Center on 25th & 26th October.
- Jenny Lawson is a journalist and author of The Bloggess. Her autobiography, Let’s Pretend This Never Happened, is a New York Times bestseller.
- Luke Wroblewski is the CEO and Co-Founder of Input Factory Inc. He’s the author of three popular web design books, (Mobile First, Web Form Design, and Site-Seeing: A Visual Approach to Web Usability).
- Joe Dolson is a WordPress plug-in developer and accessibility consultant.
- Zack Tollman is a web developer at the Theme Foundry. He writes regularly about WordPress performance.
- Jenny Wong is a web developer at Human Made. She organises WordCamp Manchester and PHP Northwest.
- Paul Clark is a TEDx speaker, WordPress core contributor, and Director of Recruiting at 10up.com
- Morten Rand-Hendriksen is a staff author at lynda.com and the Director of Pink & Yellow Media Inc. – a digital media company based in Burnaby, BC.