Growing the Global & Regional Communities

Home Forums Community Summit Discussion Topics Growing the Global & Regional Communities

Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • Author
    p3ob7o
    Participant

+1, I couldn’t agree more, and would love to participate to such a session.

Sarah Gooding
    Participant

+1 Would love to be a part of this discussion

Morgan Kay
    Participant

+1

Tom Willmot
    Participant

+1

Xavier Borderie
    Participant

I’m in.

David Decker
    Participant

Sounds funny, that all this will be discussed in San Francisco where only a few Europeans are live there on location. For most of us it’s just too expensive.

The community in Europe and other parts of the world IS already growing, maybe the discussion need to be in that direction how the Foundation etc. can better support this process?!?

Japh
    Participant

That is already a part of what’s being proposed here 🙂

Petya Raykovska
    Participant

David, there will be quite a few Europeans on the ground in SF to participate in this discussion. A European community summit (or at least an outside US one) is what Siobhan initially proposed we talk about.

hansengine
    Participant

+1 I would love to be part of this discussion!

I’m coming from Guatemala and We (Guatemalan Meetup Group) want to know more about increase the Global Community and We want to help to the people who use WP in Guatemala (and across the world) with best practices, and We need to have more information or guidelines about meetups and WordCamps organization!

Count me in!

Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • The forum ‘Community Summit Discussion Topics’ is closed to new topics and replies.

October 25-26, 2014