Just when you thought WCSF couldn’t get any better, we’ve got another nine speakers to introduce you to. There’s some familiar ones and some unfamiliar, but we think you’ll love hearing what they’ve all got to say:
- Lyza Danger Gardner is the the co-founder of Cloud Four where she leads mobile development. She’s the author of Head First Mobile Web.
- Joseph O’Connor is a member of the WordPress accessibility team. He leads Cities, a world-wide effort to build free accessible themes.
- Sam Hotchkiss is the creator of BruteProtect, a WordPress security plugin acquired by Automattic in August 2014.
- Josepha Haden is an Analyst at Haden Interactive with nearly a decade of experience managing web analytics, behavioral analysis, and overall site performance.
- Erick Hitter is a web developer, WordPress contributor, Automattician, former accountant, and occasional audio engineer.
- Davide Casali is an experience director at Automattic with 11+ years of experience and a hybrid background in design, psychology and technology.
- Andrea Rennick started out as a volunteer in the WordPress.org forums and now works for Copyblogger Media in customer support for all products.
- Aaron Hockley is the founder of both WP Photographers and WordCamp Portland.
- Dave Martin is the Creative Director at Automattic, and WordPress core contributor.