WordCamp San Francisco is getting closer, and we’re working our way through all of your nominations and proposals. While the selection process is still active, we’re excited to have confirmed our first group of speakers.
You’ll recognise many of the names from around the WordPress community; they speak at WordCamps, blog about WordPress, build WordPress websites, and create the software that we all know and love. It’s just a few months until they take the stage at WCSF.
- Mark Jaquith is a Lead Developer of WordPress. He has been using WordPress since 2004 and offers freelance consulting services.
- Helen Hou-Sandí is a WordPress core committer, release lead for WordPress 4.0 and Director of Platform Experience at 10up.
- Chris Lema writes a daily blog covering the WordPress ecosystem from a business perspective.
- Kathleen Vignos is a full stack engineer and leads the engineering team at WIRED.
- Tracy Levesque is a co-owner of YIKES, Inc. and a WordPress instructor for Girl Develop It Philly.
- Andrew Nacin is a Lead Developer of WordPress. He works at Audrey Capital.
- Sara Cannon is a Partner and Creative Director at Range. She loves design, typography, user experience, and art.
Watch this space for more speaker announcements over the coming weeks!